Home Forums Corpus Theme Problems with MIT site

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mudThemes Support 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Buttons hidden down at the bottom; visibility is very important.

You can use Social Media Widget to add social icons widgets in the footerbox.

(Mobile View) Is there a setting to manage mobile view?

No, there is no setting to manage mobile view.

(Mobile View) Featured section: I need to turn off title and descriptions - it is distracting and useless.

Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS and copy/paste/save the following code.

@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) {
     .flex-caption {display: none;}

(Mobile View) Menu: need to change the color from bright orange.

Yes, we can use custom CSS for that. But we can only change that for entire website and not specifically for mobile view. Please tell which color you need: HTML Color

I need to add image borders. Is there a setting I am not finding? Or should I find another plugin for that?

Yes, you can definitely add image border. Please provide the URL to your photo gallery.

How about captions that behave like the images in projects feature?

Sorry, this is build only for the projects section and not for photogallery.

On the main page, there is still a big gap between the projects and the black footer.

This is because the site is using a page as the homepage and that page does not have any content. It would be better if you go to Settings -> Reading and select Your latest posts as the homepage. Then go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Homepage builder and uncheck Blog in the homepage section. I hope this will work.

Thank you!

Mobile view menu background = #F0F0F0 and text should be black = #000000

I need a setting for photo borders:
    My Photo gallery (here is my test page): http://chemepro.mit.edu/ps100dev/images

Thank you so much for all your help.

Hello Rebecca,

For photo borders, you will need to create an image gallery -> Tutorial

For Mobile menu color: Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS and copy/paste/save the following code.

.primarymenu-section a {color: #000000 !important;}

For Mobile menu background color: Just a question, do you want the menu links to look like buttons?

Kind regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.