alan_hiatt

service section

4 posts in this topic

Just loaded and installed tender onto an existing site. The service section doesn’t display.  Anyone know why this might be. A setting elsewhere perhaps.

in the corpus theme there is a page with the various options that you check or uncheck for the items that you want to see but I cannot see this on tender.

alan

Hello,

All the settings in Tender theme are available under "Appearance -> Theme Options". Please share you site URL so that we can look into the problem.

Kind Regards.

www.hiatt.me.uk is the site in question. On another site i have there is a section under the theme options that has a three dimensional boxes and then Homepage Sections where you can tick those sections that you want to see. In the Hiatt.me.uk this option isn't there.

Hello,

If you want to display service section in the tender theme, you will need to set "Your latest posts" as your homepage option (see here) and service section and other sections will display automatically. If you want to hide any of them, we will be releasing an update shortly that will provide options in the Theme Options area to hide them.

Kind Regards.