Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aliciakomar1

Projects Data

6 posts in this topic

I am attempting to modify the Projects template (Template4) so that I can have more than 8 projects listed.
I am looking for the data that has been uploaded for my 8 existing proects - so that I can add more projects in, once I modify the template. What is the path to the data location?

Hello Alicia,

We will be updating Corpus Premium theme on Oct/1/2016 and will be providing a hook in the project template file which will allow you to add content in the projects section.

Kind Regards.

Hello Alicia,

Corpus premium theme has been updated and will be released within next 24 hours.

Kind Regards.

Hello Alicia,

We are just facing a bit of trouble in our backend. Will be releasing the theme soon.

Kind Regards.

Hello Alicia,

The new version of Corpus Premium theme has been released. Please update your site by following steps listed in this tutorial.

In order to add new projects boxes to your site, you will either need to write a bit of PHP code. You can do that either by creating a plugin or a child theme (If you need a child theme, then just contact our support and we will provide it to you.) We here will use child theme as an example and all the following code should go into the functions.php of the child theme.

function corpus_child_project_box_addons() {
corpus_projects_box_add(
'http://www.example.com/image.jpg', /* Replace this with your image URL */
'This is new Title', /* Your project title */
'This is new description', /* Your project description */
'http://www.example.com', /* Your project button url */
'Read more' /* Your project button text */
); /* Repeat this function again for a new project box */
}
add_action('corpus_after_projects_container', 'corpus_child_project_box_addons');