Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lois

Upgrade?

5 posts in this topic

In my Corpus area there is a notice which states: Notice: A new Corpus Premium theme update will be released before April/20/2016. Please see if any new update is available: Check Here

I just downloaded and installed the program June 19, which is after that date. When I click on the link in the notice, it goes to a page that states there are new updates available. Yet when I log onto here, no updates are seen.

I am just confirming there is a glitch in the system and there is no update to the 1.0.1.4 version. Thank you!

Hello Lois,

We have send you an email. Please check your inbox.

Kind Regards.

There is notification that there is an upgrade for this theme. However, the upgrade shows on the free one I downloaded to try before purchasing the premium version. So clicking to upgrade isn't going to help me as it will not go to the premium version. The paid version I received from you last month is 1.0.1.4. The free version was 1.0.1.6.

I don't see anywhere when I log in here to be able to download 1.0.1.7 in order to update it. Clicking update in my Wordpress dashboard is only going to upgrade the free version, which I am not using.

Would you look into this glitch please?

I see you added 1.0.1.5 to be able to be downloaded, which I did and I overwrote all the theme files on my site because I couldn't just upgrade via my WordPress. Is there a reason for this- for why the free version gave the opportunity to upgrade via WP but not the premium version?

Hello Lois,

The free theme upgrade is handled totally by WordPress.org team. So it allows auto-update featured right into WordPress. Currently our upgrade process in manual but soon we are developing a solution which will automate it. Reference

Kind Regards.