Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nayelyluna

Adding Legal Text in Footer Section

6 posts in this topic

Hello, how can I add additional text in the footer section where the Company name appears? I would like to be able to add some necessary legal text. The text is rather large in length, however I need it to appear on all pages. The Widgets will not suffice since the text I need to insert is rather long (horizontally).

We will be releasing a new update to Corpus theme within 2 days. This feature will be included in it.

Also: Please provide your site URL?

Kind Regards.

Corpus theme is updated. Follow this tutorial to update your theme. After that, go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings. (Scroll below) There will be a new setting Footer Alternate Text.

Kind Regards.

I've updated the theme. However I need to be able to space out the footer text instead of having it appear as one big paragraph. My website address is entrevoxmerchantsolutions.com if you need to reference what I am saying. I need it to appear like this:

© Entrevox Merchant Solutions, Inc.

All merchant accounts are referred to and processing services provided by one of the following:

North American Bancard LLC,....

Cayan LLC, ....
Cayan LLC, ...l.

Ignite Payments, LLC, ....

Payline Data Services LLC, ....
Payline Data Services LLC, ....

1. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings.
2. (Scroll below) There will be a setting Footer Alternate Text.
3. Copy/Paste/Save the following text:

© Entrevox Merchant Solutions, Inc. <br /><br /> All merchant accounts are referred to and processing services provided by one of the following: <br /><br /> North American Bancard LLC,…. <br /><br /> Cayan LLC, …. <br /> Cayan LLC, …l. <br /><br />Ignite Payments, LLC, ….<br /><br />Payline Data Services LLC, …. <br /> Payline Data Services LLC, ….

Kind Regards.